Hi I'm Nikita,
This is my first post, so why not start with Warped Tour? Warped is just a few months away, so I wanted to make a checklist that may help you if it's your first time going. Last year was my first year going to warped. I learned a lot of things that would help.
So, if it's your first year going I would highly suggest getting all of your stuff together the night before. This way you won't get stressed out in the morning and forget any important items.
1) You'll need somesort of bag to carry with you. I suggest a draw string bag. It's light weight and let's be honest, you don't want to carry a huge backpack around with you for the whole day.
Remember Warped Tour starts at 11:00 AM and ends at 9:00 or 10:00 PM. That's like 10 hours outside in the burning sun. What's better a light weight bag or a backpack?
2) Hat. This is optional. You can either take a hat or sunglasses or even both, to keep the sun out of your eyes. But please no animal hats!
3) If you don't want to get sunburned, bring sunscreen. reapply every hour or so.
4) Bring chapstick with you if your lips get dry fast *chough chough* me *chough chough*.
You have no idea how important water is at any outdoor music festival in the summer. It's like the Holy Grail! If you don't get enough water you will pass out dehydration. I don't think your friends will like dragging you to a First Aid tent. So, be sure to drink a lot of water. You can either buy water there, at my venue they sell water for $4 or you can bring from home. You can bring an unopened bottle of water or an empty re-fillable bottle.
6) You can bring a snack with you. I suggest a granola bar, PB&J sandwich, or anything that won't melt in the sun. If you don't want to bring food with you, there are vendors so bring some money for food.
7) Imagine this. You are walking down to the Monster Energy stage to see another one of your favorite bands. Your walking along then BAM a wild *Insert band members name* appears. You'll want them to sign something for you. So bring a sharpie, you'll end up treasuring that sharpie 'cause of all the band members that have touched it. :D
8) $Money$ You probebly won't survive the day without a little cash. You'll be tempted to buy so much band merch. I suggest taking about $150 with you. This includes money for merch, water, food, tips, etc.
9) Take baby wipes with you if you feel like your going to get extremly fithy. While your waiting till the next bands set, just run the baby wipe up and down your arm and legs. You'll be surprised how much dirt is on you. Remember you'll have a layer of dirt, sweat, other people's sweat, smoke, and a liitle spit(If your really close to the stage) on you.
10) If you want the memories to last forever take a digital camera with you. Take a few pics of each set you go to. If you meet any band members you want proof that you met them.
Don't complain about anything. We know it's hot outside, we know you feel gross. Just forget about it and have fun. That's what warped tour is all about. To have fun, listen to great music, and be around people who love the same bands as you.
I hope this helps you a little while preparing for Warped Tour. Have fun :)